For businesses, there are many commercially available web apps intended to facilitate workflow, data management, online collaboration, and other office tasks. Your office may be using several web apps, and you don’t even realize it.
What is Web Application?
A web application is a program that’s stored on a remote server, and delivered over the Internet through a browser interface. The web applications can be used for all types of services, from email to online sales.
What is Web Application Security?
Web application security is the process of developing and testing security features of websites and online services to prevent security vulnerabilities in application code.
What are the common threats of website security?
• Injection Flaws
• Cross-Site Scripting
• Broken Authentication and Session Management
• Insecure Direct Object Reference
• Cross-Site Request Forgery
• Security Misconfiguration
• Insecure Cryptographic Storage
• Failure to Restrict URL Access
• Insufficient Transport Layer Protection
• Invalid Redirects and Forwards
How can Secured Transactions help to improve our website security?
Our cybersecurity experts will perform a full web application security assessment and provide technical solutions based on findings. Including:
1. Perform a website vulnerability scan.
2. Generate a vulnerability report.
3. Review the web application programming code.
4. Audit IT Network.
5. Provide appropriate suggestions to improve website security.
To schedule a one-hour free consultation with one of our Cybersecurity experts, please fill out the form, we will contact you promptly.