Virtualization has become one of the most rapidly evolving and growing technologies of recent years.
Virtualization refers to the creation of a virtual, rather than the physical version of an IT infrastructure.
· Network virtualization
• Server virtualization
• Storage virtualization
• Application virtualization
• Desktop virtualization
• Hardware virtualization
Virtualization technology comes with many new or increased risks.
- Complex infrastructure: Set up is a complicated process, with several different options that need to consider by system and security administrators to ensure operations teams are prepared to manage the new system.
- Dynamic design: More applications on a single server mean the opportunities to land an attack are greater, and the damage can be further reaching.
Choose Secured Transactions - MJJT as your partner in virtualization to ensure that you consider all your options, weigh out all the pros and cons, and make the best possible decision for your business’ future. We provide high efficiency and security solution to minimize your IT cost and maximize your business profit.
- We are certified with VMWare virtualization technology, including VTSP, VOP, and VSP.
- We are experts with Microsoft Hyper-V, including planning, setting up and maintenance.
- We are certified with cybersecurity professionals to create a cybersecurity plan, manage your IT infrastructure and perform IT security Audit.
To schedule a one-hour free consultation with our IT experts and cybersecurity professionals to learn more, please fill out the simple form. We will contact you promptly.