Your IT network is absolutely essential to your company. Even a minor issue can cause costly delays and disruptions, while a more severe problem could bring your business to a standstill and irreparably damage your reputation.
The Computer Network is a collection of servers, mainframes, computers, network devices, all connected to each other to allow the sharing of data. Such as the Internet.
Network security is the protection of access to data in a computer network against hacking, misuse, and unauthorized access to the system, such as NPN, Firewall, DNSSEC (DNS Security).
With all that in mind, when was the last time you reviewed or updated your network’s security? Most businesses don’t invest enough time or resources in IT security as they should. Fortunately, we can fix that, and at a price that’s accessible to small and medium-sized businesses.
We set up, manage, and audit network security for any organization, big or small, young or old. Everyone is at risk when they do business online. We keep your business free from hackers, malware, spyware, rootkits, viruses, and spam emails. We also provide disaster recovery and redundancy, to help your company through the worst-case scenario with as little damage as possible. We offer a wide variety of network security tools and services that work with any operating environment. So we can personalize a strategy to fit your company’s unique security needs. Just some of the services we offer include:
- Network Security Assessment: In order to design the best possible security plan for your business, our professional security consultants will do a complete evaluation of your network, determining its vulnerabilities and the necessary measures to secure them.
- Vulnerability scan: Our vulnerability scanner will internally examine every IP address within your network and report on any known weaknesses or bugs it finds.
- Penetration Testing: Based on the report, our penetration test will further review your network’s vulnerabilities with an external scan that simulates an attack on your network to see how those vulnerabilities could be exploited.
- Network Security Services: In an era of shared networks where multiple users have access to important data and programs, a simple password is no longer enough to keep your system safe. While we offer password security help, we believe that should be just the beginning. We offer many services to keep your network safe and secure.
- Network Monitoring: With our Network Monitoring service, you can install our in-house developed software called MJJT Network Maintenance Agent to monitoring your IT network 24/7/365. We will automatically be receiving alerts for any malicious activities before anything going wrong with your network. Our IT professionals are personally monitoring your network alert in real-time, notifying you when anything needs attention and working with you to resolve the problem.
- VPN: We also offer Managed Remote Access, we can manage your remote access network for you, making sure the VPN (Virtual Private Network) is running smoothly while you and your employees are free to focus on work.
- Endpoint: We don’t just guard your virtual network, we also review and improve endpoint security to make sure any computers or other devices that have access to your network are safe. Computers have made storing and sharing files easier than ever, but they’ve also created a new way to steal them. We offer Confidential Data Handling to keep your company records safe and private.
- Network Management Assistance: We also provide assistance for other network problems beyond security issues. We can help you design or upgrade an IT infrastructure to meet your business needs. Additionally, if you’re having any trouble installing new software or devices, we can help with remote or local software installation, as well as printer, printer driver, and peripheral installation. We can also integrate those new devices into your wireless network, along with other technology, including switches and range expanders.
To schedule a one-hour free consultation with one of our IT security experts, please fill out the simple form, we will contact you promptly.