What is Information Security Program?
Information Security Program is a documented set of your company's information security policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards. It is a roadmap for effective cybersecurity management practices and controls. Having a security program will help you ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your client and customer information, as well as your organization's essential data.
Why your organization need Information Security Program?
Today, the risk of security incidents and potential breaches is higher than ever before. Breaches affect large numbers of financial organizations, healthcare organizations, and public-sector entities. But any company in any industry could be a potential target. Your own financial records, key information, or other confidential information could be an attractive target for attackers as the information they could potentially sell or manipulate in other ways to make a profit. Regardless of your organization's size or the type of data that you handle, your responsibility is to mitigate the risk of having it lost, altered, or stolen.
How to create an effective Information Security Program?
MJJT Cybersecurity professionals will help you create a strong Information Security Program to protect your data. Our help doesn’t end once your security risk assessment is completed and the new cybersecurity program is implemented. After working with you to implement the security program, we can help you integrate it into your business further.
• Overseeing and directing information security management, to properly execute the information security program.
• Monitoring your system for any threats or errors that could pose a risk to your company.
• Measuring, analyzing, and reporting on the effectiveness of the security controls, and confirming that any issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
• Assisting you with the upkeep of the security system, helping procure any equipment or other resources needed to maintain it, and any additional tasks relevant to effective IT risk management.
• Helping you with any reports requiring cybersecurity information requested by company stakeholders or regulators to certify the development of information security architecture.
• Presenting training seminars or anything else needed to ensure that your employees know how to comply with your security policies and procedules.
• Helping you insert information security and risk management provisions into contracts for joint ventures, outsourced providers, business partners, or third-party customers.
• Ensuring your company’s security requirements are so integrated into your company that they won’t fluctuate through employee changes or shifts in procurement and development.
To reach out to us, please fill out the simple form. We will respond to you promptly.